Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Due to the recent Yahoo breech, I took the suggestion to…

Customer Question
Due to the recent...

Due to the recent Yahoo breech, I took the suggestion to change my email password. I have access to att.com with the new password, but have not been able to access my att/.yahoo email account for over a week. Every time I try to resolve the issue, all I can get is a screen saying that there's a problem, give it some time and try again. I have important information sent through my email and really need to get into my accoount.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

Cell phone, tablet, laptop,and desktop all without access.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't want to receive email by cell phone, too annoying

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/26/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

May I connect with you over secure remote session and fix/check the issue directly?