Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Paul I'm in all sorts of strife! I recently "drowned" my…

Customer Question
Paul I'm in all...

Paul I'm in all sorts of strife! I recently "drowned" my iPhone and have had all sortsd of problems with getting back online because of my memory and passwords!

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Where do I find that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I keep getting messages to re-set my password ***** receiving codes on my phone to reset password ***** as fast as I change the password ***** get messages back saying somethig is wrong plrease try again!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I think that's about it!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/26/2017
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Once you reset your password ***** should only have to update it on each device once.

What all Apple devices do you have?

What are the messages that you are getting?