Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

You have shut down me e-mall I like to know why,

Customer Question
You have shut down...

You have shut down me e-mall I like to know why

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook.com

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Pc web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I try ever thing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is al think you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/26/2017
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Sir/Ma'am this is justanswer which is a paid and independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. We do not have any tie up with any companies but we can also help you fix the issue you are facing. We have been online for more than 10 years and we have A+ rating from Better Business Bureau which you can check using this link https://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403#bbbsealPlease let me know whether you wish to continue with our tech support or not.

Sincerely,

Thank you.

Which is the email account that is not working anymore?

It seems like you are looking for remote support but before going for that could you please let me know which is the email account that is not working anymore also are you using a windows or mac computer ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

I have give you my debit card number but you keep tell me it is wrong I am a man of his word I have gave you my card number

Its OK before doing remote support could you please let me know which is the email account that is not working anymore also are you using a windows or mac computer ?

I HAVE GAVE YOU THE SAME DEBIT CARD NUMBER IT A VISA DEBIT CARD BUT YOU KEEP TELL ME IT IS NOT RIGHT

You can ignore that and please let me know which is the email account that is not working anymore also are you using a windows or mac computer ?

WHAT MORE CAN I DO I HAVE GAVE YOU MY VISA DEBIT CARD NUMBER AND YOU KEEP TELL ME IT IS WRONG I AM GET TIRE OF THES IT IS ALMOSE 5 AM HERE

I believe you are not seeing any of my replies so please check my previous replies and let me know.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.