Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

For the last 2 days all my email goes straight to the trash…

Customer Question
For the last 2...

For the last 2 days all my email goes straight to the trash bin. Can someone help me to get this fixed

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Google chrome

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser. Just got a new computer 4 days again but have never had this happen before

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/26/2017
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I apologize for the delay.

Which is the email account that has this issue also are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.