Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't get in it and neither can the company I am trying to…

Customer Question
I can't get in...

I can't get in it and neither can the company I am trying to order from

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Not now

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Walmart

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/26/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Can you please let me know the specific issue you have? Do you mean you ordered something from Walmart online and want to tracking the order info or delivery status?