Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I CANNOT LOG IN IT ASKS FOR A PASSWORD AND EMAILS ME ONE TO…

Customer Question
I CANNOT LOG...

I CANNOT LOG IN IT ASKS FOR A PASSWORD ***** EMAILS ME ONE TO ANOTHER EMAIL ADDRESS AND I PUT IT IN AND IT WILL NOT WORK

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

NOT THAT I KNOW OF

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/26/2017
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 8 months ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Can you tell me the email address you are having this issue with please?

Thank you. Are you able to receive text messages at your phone number ending in 1-0 ?