Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Im trying to update my phone number in my e-mail address but…

Customer Question
Im trying to update...

Im trying to update my phone number in my e-mail address but I have lost my phone and can't get the code to change it.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer:(###) ###-####

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/26/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 9 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Please be aware that you may get the SAME phone number back even your phone was lost. This can be done by getting a new SIM card for the SAME phone number from your mobile provider. Just plug in the new SIM in another phone then you can have the SAME phone number back.

Are you still there with me?