Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I lost my phone and was told by my phone service that I can…

Customer Question
Hi. I lost my...

Hi. I lost my phone and was told by my phone service that I can track my phone through my gmail. They sent a link to my gmail The problem is I now cannot open my gmail because it keeps wanting to send a verification to my phone which I lost in the first place. What else can I do to open up my gmail if I don't have my phone? Please Help!!!

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. I clicked on the other options gmail was giving me, but all keep want to send verification to my lost phone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That is the only problem I am having with.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/26/2017
Email technician: arsufi2002, Other replied 9 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Other

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Use below reply box to post your response

Have you by chance saved Gmail credential on computer or other device which automatically logs you in

Just my phone and gmail. Don't know how I will sign to gmail to track my phone now since it keeps wanting to send a verification code to my lost phone. Otherwise, not being able to get that verification code from my phone to type into my gmail, gmail won't let me access any farther. Such a delimma. Gmail won't give me any other option to send the code.
Let me know your email id