Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

TODAY UNABLE TO ACCESS GMAIL ACCT. DUE TO SCREEN STATING 'TO…

Customer Question
TODAY UNABLE TO ACCESS...

TODAY UNABLE TO ACCESS GMAIL ACCT. DUE TO SCREEN STATING 'TO ACCESS GMAIL MUST CREATE GOOGLE ACCT. SO FOLLOWED. 25 PROMPTS LEADING TO NEW GMAIL UN & PW WHICH DONT WANT. NOW UNABLE TO RECOVER OLD GMAIL***@******.*** ACCOUNT & MANY MESSAGES FROM MANY SOUCES. HELP PLEASE.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

NO-- ONLY A G5 MAC DESKTOP VINTAGE 2011

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

YES(###) ###-####& SECURITY QUESTION. WANT TO REESTABLISH OLD GMAIL. ACCT***@******.***--do not want or need new gmail acct yukidomac76

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Have no record of ever opening google acct--apple yes. My Mac book is unhelpful

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/26/2017
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 7 months ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Are you currently able to receive text messages at(###) ###-####?

Hi. Please reply to me on this page. I replied to you yesterday but never heard back from you.