Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My gmail account is. I have been trying to access this on my…

Customer Question
My gmail account is***@******.***...

My gmail account is***@******.***. I have been trying to access this on my cell phone. I have requested several times to reset my password. After I reset it, I am asked to enter the new password. I enter the new password ***** I am told it is the wrong one. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes. On my Laptop PC

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes. Do you want them now?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My phone number is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
please call me instead at(###) ###-####
11/25/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 7 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Just today. I am able to log on to my Laptop email with the new password. I am NOT able to log on to my phone with the new email address.
My phone is the only problem.

Are you talking to me on a computer?

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris

I am not having any problem with the PC. The phone is where I cannot access my email.
Can you call me at(###) ###-####

If possible we need t unlock your account on your PC first.o

I am replying from my phone

Do you have a pc we can use