Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can I get rid of the Focused and Other categories so I can…

Customer Question
Can I get rid...

Can I get rid of the Focused and Other categories so I can see ALL of my email in one inbox?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

OUTLOOK

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/25/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Please do this in Outlook now:

Select Settings (gear icon) at the top of the email page, and then click Display settings > Focused Inbox.

Under When email is received, select Don't sort messages. Click OK.

This should do it. If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise if your issue is resolved, kindly remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you,