Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My pal just told me to sign up with UBER as i will need a…

Customer Question
Hi there… my pal...

Hi there… my pal just told me to sign up with UBER as i will need a ride to and from the Pasadena CA Department of Motor Vehicles on Monday. I am new to your site and I am having problems trying to sign up / sing in. My name is***** and my email is***@******.*** and my phone # is(###) ###-#### can you help me out here? thanks

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

None of those. actually my provider is TIme Warmer / Spectrum is that what you're looking for? I'm slightly confused at this point. I would appreciate speaking on the phone if possible as I'm new to this. thanks, ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My email comes through into Entourage, where all my messages go in and out. I'm not sure if thats what you're looking for. Sorry I'm not a tecdhie!

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know how to navigate your site. I need the ABC starter kit. I would prefer phone over email if possible. thnx

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to get started signing up to UBER, and I need step by step help. thnx

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/25/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 9 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.