Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I was trying to change my e-mail address the other day, &

Customer Question
I was trying to...

I was trying to change my e-mail address the other day, & since I'm not smart with the internet, i accidentally made a new facebook through google & now my original e-mail for my kindle fire hd tablet is not working and is saying that it's unable to connect to server. Plus yesterday i ordered two iTunes gift card's and it gave me one code for one card, but then my e-mail stopped working and now I'm unable to recieve the card and code for second gift card & nobody is able to send me a e-mail :(

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Facebook?

Last night, but it's telling me that my original e-mail has been deleted , but my original e-mail is showing that it's registered on my tablet at this time & I'm still able to be on my Facebook, so I'm not sure what to do to fix e-mail?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/25/2017
Email technician: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

Before we begin, I would like to explain how the site works if this is your first visit here. The page you are viewing offers ads for things like secure desktop connection and a phone call. These are not asked by me and I will explain in our conversation if doing one of those things would help make troubleshooting easier. If you request to do either one, I would be happy to do it with you regardless.

If you are prompted during our conversation to rate me, it is as simple as choosing between 5 stars at the top right corner about my service today. Hopefully, I will earn 5 stars today. It is the only way I receive credit for helping you today.

Some things we work on may not easily be resolved with the given resources (such as needing additional media or hardware issues that require replacement). Please understand I will try my hardest to resolve the issue or answer any questions but some things are out of my control.

Finally, make sure to bookmark this page so you can easily come back to this page. If we are working on this issue and you need to step away, you can always leave me a message on this question. I will respond as soon as I can if I am not online. I check periodically throughout the day if not during my normal business hours.

In order to share your screen, you will need to do a few quick steps for me. 1. Click on this link here: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=e742da23-7b3d-4d4e-b6bf-005e01fdd22b 2. Click I agree 3. Run or open the file that downloads. Once you open it, I'll be able to see your screen.