Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I THINK I SCREWED UP FOR EXPERT. ON MY IPHONE GMAIL BUT

Customer Question
I THINK I SCREWED...

I THINK I SCREWED UP IM WAITING FOR EXPERT

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

ON MY IPHONE GMAIL BUT GMAIL SHARES WIITH MY OUTLOOK.COM

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I usualy just go on my pc but i have it on my phone to ...after factory reset my phone asks for my email and password ***** it dosent except any passwords

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Only we tried gmail ...apple account and reset pass words and nouthing works

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/25/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 8 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris