Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had ask for help with my iphone and the teck was helpping…

Customer Question
I had ask for...

I had ask for help with my iphone and the teck was helpping then disengaged after i paid with my credit card without fixing the problem...so i dont think i should be charged

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Telus is my provider?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Only this morning and the person tried everything but i gess they just gave up ...said they were going to let other experts look at this problem and then disengaged ...i tried to rengage but site woyld not let me in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Well the only thing is when i showed her that my iphone was not connected to my pc thats when she disengaged...its on my pc but not connected

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/25/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 7 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris