Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Google chrome offered to change my email back ground color,I…

Customer Question
Google chrome offered to...

Google chrome offered to change my email back ground color,I did but I don't like it how do I change back

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone,,browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None other than asking for help from google chrome

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I have tried about 6 times with no response other than no match

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/25/2017
Email technician: Russell H., Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Go to your Yahoo! Mail's Inbox

and hover the mouse over the gear icon in the upper right corner,

then click "Themes."

You'll get a pop-up window showing several photographic themes, but for solid color you find them by scrolling down in the choices.

If you set the background to e.g. Blue, choose one with text color etc. that you like, and a white (or whatever you prefer) background color.

Let me know how that goes, by Reply To Expert, please. I will help further as needed.