Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can'r log in to google, seems i keep having to change

Customer Question
Can'r log in to...

Can'r log in to google, seems i keep having to change passwords.'

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes but the answer comes up immediately, the street i grew up on, but i still can'tget in/

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, but i need an easier way to verify mt account.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/25/2017
Email technician: sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 9 months ago
sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Let me know when you want to continue?