Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to talk to some one at apple. A mac mini 10.13.1.

Customer Question
I want to talk...

I want to talk to some one at apple

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

A mac mini 10.13.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Since I bought it in July

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have also been denied some updates saying that I'm not the owner?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/25/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 9 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
We are JustAnswer, a paid site providing professional technical support to various products including those of Apple, though we are not Apple.What's your specific issue? Can't update iOS?