Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I was trying to open gmail account for viola mckeown but…

Customer Question
I was trying to...

I was trying to open gmail account for viola mckeown but cannot get into the account

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No but i recently opened an gmail account for william mckeown

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I do not want to reset the account for william mckeown I just want to finish opening the account for viola mckeown and I cant get into her account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

How can I start over to get my wife a gmail account in her name vilolamckeown I got the application to the point where I was asked for a confirmation number which was apparently to be emailed to us via our email address***@******.***

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/25/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 7 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris