Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Says my password is not right. G mail. Home computer. None.

Customer Question
Says my password *****...

Says my password ***** ***** right

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

G mail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Home computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yea dont want password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/25/2017
Email technician: sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Please let me know when you want to continue?