Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I would like to get a ping or something to let me now when I…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to get a ping or something to let me now when I get a new message, How do i fix tha?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
11/25/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Are you looking to get notifications for new emails in your Gmail account now? Are you using a Windows or a Mac computer?

A windows.no thanks I was already charged $38. for just asking th questiion

Sorry, I had gone off for the day when you replied back to me earlier. Please leave me another reply on here when you get this, and I'll then continue to assist further. Thank you,

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist