Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Unable to upload more than 5 or so photos to Google Photos.

Customer Question
Unable to upload more...

Unable to upload more than 5 or so photos to Google Photos

Technician's Assistant: How large is the photos you're trying to attach?

About 4.5 to 6 mb

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to attach your photos file or send an email?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Is not and email problem. It is a Google Photos upload problem. Normally I can upload many photos but now only 5 or so.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/25/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 9 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Since yesterday.