Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My teenage son has been missing since 10:30 last night. Is…

Customer Question
My teenage son has...

My teenage son has been missing since 10:30 last night. Is there a way for me to get into his google account to check his contact numbers to try to locate him?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I need to get into my son's account. I do not have his password ***** have address, cell phone number, e-mail address, birthday, ss#, etc.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/25/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I am sorry to hear about your son missing but there isn't a way to get into his account without his password. You can try resetting the password ***** his account if you are able to answer that information.