Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had a google video and a email sent to a couple of old…

Customer Question
I had a google...

I had a google video and a nasty email sent to a couple of old girlfriends last night @10. Since the person I suspect is very jealous of my past, I wanted to find out if she may have done this since I recall logging in on their computer last week but may not have logged out. Is there anyway to do this?***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Cellphone. I just changed my password ***** few min ago.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes. I hv sec Q's. Cellphone and my laptops and desktop at home.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time, no.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/25/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Unfortunately, no.

At best, ***** ***** be able to see that your account was logged into a certain city and state but you cannot pinpoint a certain person.

Ok, how can I find out if/when I logged into my google account over this person's house?

Sign into your Gmail account on a computer

If you are looking at your inbox, you will see the word "DETAILS" in the bottom right -- click on it.

It will show you all of your recent activity.

It only goes back one hour. Anyway to see activity last night around 10:06 PM PT?

It will go back as far as the last 10 active connections

Ok. Thanks.

You're welcome -- I hope that you are able to find the person and resolve the issue. These types of cases are difficult to troubleshoot and resolve but I would recommend changing your password *****

I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.