Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I go into gmail, compose a message and the instructions tell…

Customer Question
I go into gmail...

I go into gmail, compose a message and the instructions tell me to hit the send button at bottom of page. The problem is that there is no send button at bottom of page on my PC.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

No I only use my desktop pc

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have no idea where to start

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/25/2017
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

Are you composing email in a web browser like Chrome,Firefox,Internet explorer or are you using a email application like outlook,windows live mail ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above question so that i can help you better.Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.