Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Why did my font size change in my email. PenTeleData. Web…

Customer Question
Why did my font...

Why did my font size change in my email.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

PenTeleData

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I went to the settings within Thurderbird and nothing changed.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/25/2017
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

Are you facing this font size issue in Thunderbird email application or in web browser ?

Are you using a windows or mac computer ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.