Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a new ipad(6) which my son inlay set up for me. When…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new ipad(6) which my son inlay set up for me. When I got it home it worked for a few hours then google asked for my password ***** wouldn't accept it. I tried to change it to another we use. The result is now I no longer have gmail.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I tried last evening when Google wouldnt accept my gmail maybe I tried to change apple too, I was wanting to purchase an app and couldn't.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Not sure.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so, you can see I'm extremely ignorant, plus I have an extremely poor memory

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/25/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 7 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I received the iPad on Thirsday Thanksgiving, and tried that evening to get an app. It would not accept my apple password, then somehow it began asking for my google password ***** wouldn't accept that either. I tried two or three that I thought might work, then tried to change it to something new. Nothing worked and now I can no longer tell you the rabbit path I took. T also began asking something about the cloud, which I put off.
I've already spent $40 dollars with nothing to show for that. I guess I'd like to disengage and have my son in law fixit for. Me. I wanted to be independent but too expensive. Can I be un satisfied and get my money back?

Hi

I am not available today so I am going to opt out for another expert to helpyou.

They will email you when they pick this up

Thanks

Kris