Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I lost my phone bought new phone forgot my gmail password,

Customer Question
I lost my phone...

I lost my phone bought new phone forgot my gmail password, how can I teansfer my pictures and contacts back on my new phone.?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes my new phone.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My old number(###) ###-####was the first number I had until I changed new numbers to(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Pictures and contacts is what I need sent to my new phone number.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/25/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
What's the brand name, model number and OS of your old phone?Have you got a new SIM card for the same phone number from your mobile provider?
Sorry just noticed your description about changed phone number. Just let you know that you really no need to do that. Is it possible for you to get the old number back? It might be critical for you to reset your Gmail password ***** your old phone number is ***** linked to the account as a recovery method.