Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I got a new password, but I want to go back to what I had.

Customer Question
I got a new...

I got a new password, but I want to go back to what I had

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I was trying to order something on Facebook a few days ago and in the process I lost my password ***** was give six numbers. My photo is gone. I want to go back to my password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I hope I can get back my photo and all I had on my timeline

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/25/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Which or what kind of passeord is it? Gmail password ***** Facebook password?
Do you mean you do want to use the previous password ***** the services (
Email or Facebook)?