Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My wife & I bought ZTE pads today, I have been able to

Customer Question
My wife & I...

My wife & I bought ZTE pads today, I have been able to create a gmail account on my pad. My wife has a gmail account under a user name and password ***** and does not want to create another gmail account. What do we do to enter her gmail account in the ZTE pad?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

We tried to enter her user name & password ***** the Google Account and it leaves us blank with her user name already being used and of course it is her Google user name. Now what?

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so, as long as she will be able to use her old gmail account for entering in the ZTE pad. Thank you!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/25/2017
Email technician: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

She should defiantly be able to use her already created gmail account and should not have to create a new one. If this is a new setup, see if you can skip through the setup screens because if you can do the following it should let you add her gmail account she already has:

• Open the Settings menu and go to Accounts (& sync settings) on your device.
  • The Accounts settings screen displays your current sync settings and a list of your current accounts.
  • Touch Add account.
  • Touch Google to add your Google Apps account.
  • You will be prompted to Sign in to your Google Account.
  • Enter your full Google Apps email address as your username, and then enter your password.
  • Select which services you'd like to sync.

Let me know what happens.