Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot get into my instagram account and can't seem to get…

I cannot get into...

I cannot get into my instagram account and can't seem to get help

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Instagram?

Well today. I tried to reset my password ***** it sends it to a strange email address. Sooooo - I linked my FB account and it started me all over with a second account. I don't need a second account. I just need my current account with my correct email address

11/25/2017
Karthik Nagarajan
Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

OK

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. May I know what is the domain name of the Instagram account, Is it gmail, yahoo, outlook? The reason why I am asking is we can go ahead and try with resetting the account.

Karthik Nagarajan
Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer
Is the total price $39 or is it $39 plus the initial $5?
I am almost positive the domain is yahoo. I signed up with my user name but I used my sbcglobal.net email

I am a user of the site just like you and I am not sure about the price information. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support

I will be taking care of this issue by taking a remote access using secure remote connect. Now could you please click on the given below link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=95f10848-42b3-420a-aa96-921d046cb31b

If you have computer windows operating system, please click on the link below http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=95f10848-42b3-420a-aa96-921d046cb31b

I could see that your Instagram USER ID is tbrodriguez and you're unable to login and your to tried to sign in with the facebook login and it created a new Instagram account. I tried to reset the password ***** the verification code was send to different email (m*****@m**.nu) and you don't any access to this email. I am not sure how to contact Instagram support. In this case I will opt-out and allow another expert to take over. Other experts will be able to see this question and the conversation which you had with me and they will be providing you a proper solution. Thank you for your patience.

bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Do you still need help here? I notice this is an accepted question, so just double check before working on it. Thanks.
No I still need help. The issue has not been resolved
Oh and yes I still need help - thanks
Can I know what's the issue now? The exact same issue as above, or a new related issue?
the same issue. It was never resolved
Okay. As it is an accepted question, I need to obtain permission from the site for working on this kind of question, please bear with me for while and I will update here once approved. Thnaks for your patience.
OK
Have you made any progress?
I am reallysorry. I haven't received any update, though the request was submitted last night.
See. Will update you once available.
OK

Sorry for reply late and thanks for your patience. I can start on this question now.

I guess your home page at Instagram from https://www.instagram.com/tbrodriguez/

Please confirm if those Russian-like characters were posted by you? Or a sign of being hacked?

No that is absolutely not me. I know I have been hacked

Did you try logging in from an Instagram app running on iOS or Android?

Tap Need more help? below Send Login Link, then follow the on-screen instructions. Note: If you think your username or email was changed as a result of your account being hacked, you can try these steps again using both your username and email.

iOS
I cannot do anything. I realized I was hacked when I tried to log in and had to reset my password. The reset email was went to some unknown email.
all it did was create a second Instagram account and it was taken over as well. I just want my original account fixed and the other one deleted

You got really very limited ways now for your Facebook.

Try report it this way on your iOS settomg

1. Tap (iOS) or (Android) in the top right of the profile
  2. Tap Report
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions

If you can't see this screen from your Intagram app, try another working account, then report the issue against this issue.

OK
Report submitted via the app?
BTW, did you include your original email address which was initially used to sign up with Instagram? This is key info to identify you were the owner. Of course, you must still have access to this email address.
I did finally submit a report and used my email. Let’s hope it works
Just a update check, have you received anything from Instagram?As all concerns have been well addressed and the question has been outstanding there for a long while, can you please kindly accept my comments to close this question and rate my service?Closing the question has nothing to do with your connection back to me. You are welcome get back to here to tell any related issues or concerns without extra charge, even after the question has been closed. Just bookmark this question in your browser. Thanks.
Sure. I am making progress with Instagram. Thank you for your help

Great! Thanks for the update. Good luck!

Karthik Nagarajan
Karthik Nagarajan
Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer