Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do i import my old contacts from my old email account.

Customer Question
How do i import...

How do i import my old contacts from my old email account

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook and gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On web

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Been lock out by Microsoft for three because i tried to login from outside usa.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want access to my contacts from my old outlook and gmail accounts, i can only talk to robots at microsoft, keep repeating same answer and denying my access o my own accounts for three days, even my skype account.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/25/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Are you still able to access the program or email account WHERE the contacts are stored?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess