Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to send an email to a group, but I want only the one…

Customer Question
I want to send...

I want to send an email to a group, but I want only the one name to show in th recipients box. How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Mac book pro

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I want to send an email to 700 addresses, but I do not want the person receiving the message to see names other than his own. How do I do it?

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/25/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Gmail (@gmail.com) account to send to 700 people?
  2. Are you planning to send the email AT ONCE?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess