Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I need to use Facebook, but every day they lock my account

on grounds that "someone is...
I need to use Facebook, but every day they lock my account on grounds that "someone is trying to access my account from a new location." In every case the person who is trying to do so is ME! So they lock me out just because I'm trying to use my account. So every day I must create a new password. How do I get this madness to stop????
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: The only device I use is my PC.
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: I think so, but don't know for sure. I think the reason this got started is that I recently visited Cuba and tried to use Facebook there.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Sorry, I don't have any idea what further info might be relevant.
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/25/2017
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Are you using any VPN service or service that is hiding your location?

Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
no
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
What if you don't fix the problem? Do I get a refund?
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
What's going on here?
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
My problem is not an email problem, it's a Facebook problem.
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
If someone doesn't address my concerns pronto, I'm going to leave and cancel this transaction.
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Thanaks for requesting remote assistance service. Please advise your contact number and I will get back to you ASAP.
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
It's been six minutes. That's not momentarily to me.
Hello this is Bing who accepted your request. As mentioned above, please advise your contact number please? Thanks.
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
It's now been 17 minutes and nothing has happened
How much of this am I supposed to take?
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
What the heck is my "contact number"???
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
What is a contact number?
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Did you mean phone number? If so, why didn't you call it what it is?
You phone number please, I will call you at my cost. Thanks.
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
My phone number is(###) ###-####
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Before we begin I'd like answers to a question or two:
You identify yourself as an "email technician."
My problem is a Facebook problem.
Are you qualified to solve Facebook problems????

Hello, as discussed, please HERE from your HP computer to start a remote desktop session with me. Thanks.

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
I have decided after reading your statement that I want to cancel our session. Please refund my payment. Thank you.
Josh, Computer Enthusiast