Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to delete about 4 months worth of emails. How do I do…

Customer Question
I need to delete...

I need to delete about 4 months worth of emails. How do I do this?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

AOL

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Both - this time through IE

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

You at the first. I tried marking a number of messages, but that does not work the same way

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/25/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?
  2. Are you able to access your AOL email right now using a web browser?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

I was charged $42 for a service I did not consent to. I discontinued the dialgue before the isdue could be resolved. I will not likely use Just Answer again.

I am very sorry about the confusion. You were charged for a deposit when you posted your question to our website. But we guarantee our service and you can have your money back.

Here is the link about refunding:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Thank you! Your speedy straightforward response is appreciated! It appears improves my feelings about Just Answer considerably.

I am glad to hear that. I understand your frustrations about the fees but please do not worry, all payments are covered by our service guarantee.