Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a Bookmark list on my Google. Many times I have tried…

Customer Question
I have a...

I have a Bookmark list on my Google. Many times I have tried to access one of my Bookmark sites - David Fish's DRIP Investor by clicking on that name in my list of Bookmark. The David Fish page opens, but when I click on the command to open an Excel table, that table will not open, and a briefly see what I think is an arrow moving rapidly downward along the lower left hand side of my screen. Then nothing more happens.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My phone number is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have also encountered this problem with other websites from time to time

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/25/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What web browser are you using? Is it Google Chrome?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess