Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Aparently I have two emails but I don't know how now I cant…

Customer Question
Aparently I have two...

Aparently I have two emails but I don't know how now I cant get into one cause the email address is wrong and I forgot my password ***** that one

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes my smart phone my playstation 4 and my xbox

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't think so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I wont the email that I use regularly

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/25/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 9 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What email are you trying to get back? gmail/outlook/yahoo etc?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

the email I want to use is***@******.***

That back up for this is a number with 05 and a zte blade. Do you still own these?

how can I do it myself

If you see a request for remote, it is automated. Please disregard as i am not sending them to you if you do not need that feature.

Only click that accept for remote portion if you prefer that method.
This is where we connect computers and i resolve the issue with you in real time together after remote is accepted and directions are sent. It will ONLY work with a mac or windows pc. NO other device.
We use this feature for people who need a little more hands on approach with resolving their issue.

If it is not desired, please just disregard and we will continue written communication.

there is no way that I can do it with out paying anything

I still own them

Perfect!

Then go to gmail.com online with a device that accesses internet.

Put in your email. Hit forgot password. Put in what you thought was old password ***** next.

It will give you the back up you already have access too. Follow those prompts until it sends that device codes

to put in on the screen and it will let you reset your password.

If you run into anything that looks odd or you cannot answer, let me know.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Reply with any and all errors or concerns referring to your technical issue.

Thank you,

~Franklin

I am already logged in on gmail

I do not understand. You said this was a password *****?

aparently I have two emails but I don't know how now I cant get into one cause the email address is wrong and I forgot my password ***** that one

Please clarify your issue.

Please clarify your issue.

did you still need help?