Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Having problems with my password, have tried to retrieve it…

Having problems with my...

Having problems with my password, have tried to retrieve it the problem is I have a cell phone only and , by accident I have to reset everything, and I have a second email, gmail that I also need to reset password ***** help, my cell is my only phone, have no access to a phone

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No just mycell phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

It tells me that I do not have a a yahoo account, I reset my cell phone by accident had it in my pocket and it must somehow reset itself I cannot acess anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I am frustrated I cannot do anything cannot call anyone, no facebook I am held captive

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/25/2017
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer right now or a Mac?
  2. What accounts are you having trouble with passwords now? Is it your email account? If yes, what is the email account so that I can check its status and recovery options?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
windows,email, both emails yahoo and gmail, I cannot ues my phone it keeps asking me questions

So the problem is NOT on the computer but on the phone?

What exactly is happening on the phone? Is it asking for your Gmail password? If yes, are you still able to access your Gmail account on the computer?

no its keeps telling me to double tap play store, again again and again I did it 10 times whats going on

Please tell me what happens after you TURN ON the phone.

that same voice comes on telling me ths same thing as before
I shut it off and she tells me I shut it off and continues saying the same thing
i shut screen off omg

Please walk me through as to what happens when you TURN ON the phone so that I will know what steps you can do next. I am not seeing your device so please describe what you have there.

it says to double tap the play store icon, again and again i double taped like she said and the same voice says the same thing
i am on the exploying the screen , with about 12 icons as she talks
i turned the screen off and she said turned the screen off, i put it back on and it happens all over again

Can you please carefully check if there is an X button that you can tap to close that talking person on the phone?

no x button it says next at the bottom i hit it but same thing noyhing happens but the voice

Can you take a picture of your phone screen?

What happens when you FOLLOW the prompts of that talking person on the phone?

no i have no way to do that the phone is disabled , i follow what she says nothing happens it is frozen on the same screen since we started this
i followes the prompts step by step
what if i try to shut it down, and restart it!
btw, same thing when i shut it down, it repeats after i open it

What exactly are the steps that the talking person is asking you to do?

Please let us walk through it. Turn the phone OFF, then ON again. Then tell me what happens.

i go to each icon, and she says hit the screen twice play store icon only i cannot shut it down now she keeps sayimg the same thing the only thing i can do is shut the screen off and she says turned the screen off, the only thing i can do with the phone, everything else is the same thing since we started

Are you saying that when you turn it ON, it is NOT accepting or responding to your tap commands?

Please turn it OFF and leave it off for 10 to 15 minutes to cool it down. Then try turning it ON again.

i cannot even shut it off she keeps saying the xsame thing, this is getting ridiculus i can only shut the screen

Remove the battery to shut it off

i keep on getting a beep like i am getting a text message , put the screen back oin and the same thing again and again
i cannot find where the battery is , do not want to break it, its thesamsung s8 sorry
have to find another way
now its giving me other instructions swipe left or right with2 fingers
now its on, navigating through pages, it starts rambligs on with oter double tap it to move to the next chapter, now its repeating that again and again
okay jess, i don't think u are going to be able to help me, so i would like u to remove your remote assistance from my phone devise asap, and i thank u for your efforts

You're welcome. I already close the remote session for us.