Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm using a windows 10 computer. We've tried resetting

Customer Question
I'm using a windows...

I'm using a windows 10 computer. We've tried resetting password ***** when it gets into all the security questions we can't get anywhere.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I' I'm logged into my personal email of***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Will it be possible to recover the email account at all? I just don't believe so because of Microsoft's policies. But I'm just trying for the family.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/25/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me your problem or affected email account so that I can check its status and recovery options for you?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

The email account in question is***@******.***
Lets just forget it. I don't have the computer with me with the account on it.

Ok. We can resume with this later and any time when you are available with the computer where this account has been regularly accessed before.