Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Lost my phone can't get a text message don't remember my…

Customer Question
Second opinion] lost my...

Second opinion] lost my phone can't get a text message don't remember my password ***** do I remember when I created the past the email

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No I'm not I haven't use my tablet in a year

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

The phone number I have on file is lost and I can't remember all the security questions

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I've been trying to recover my email for about 2 weeks now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/25/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
What's your mobile provider please? And your phone model please?