Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Lost my phone can't get a text message don't remember my…

Customer Question
Lost my phone can't...

Lost my phone can't get a text message don't remember my password ***** do I remember when I created the past the email

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No I'm not I haven't use my tablet in a year

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

The phone number I have on file is lost and I can't remember all the security questions

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I've been trying to recover my email for about 2 weeks now

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/24/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Unfortunately, it sounds like you have tried all of the recovery options and if you are not able to use them then you will need to start a new account.