Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I been locked out of my cell phone it is asking for my

Customer Question
I been locked out...

I been locked out of my cell phone it is asking for my google account information I tried to sign in with my username [email protected],com it will not take my password ***** password ***** been changed about 10 times with in the last 2 days

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/24/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 7 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

since about 12PM central time yesterday 11-23

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team or renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris