Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need the recovery code. But my phone is deactivated and…

Customer Question
I need the recovery...

I need the recovery code

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes but my phone is deactivated and thr recovery email i have is for my sister and i dont want her to received the code

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to reset my password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Hello can u help
11/24/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 7 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Hi. Well. I have been needing this for quite some.time as i need to change it for security reasons.
The email is***@******.***
I need.the 25 character code
Can u help?

Please tell me what code you are looking for?

Im looking for the 25 character code to reset the hotmail password

I don't think its 25 characters.

Can you send me a screenshot

Its not in my device
Cant you do it if i give you the hotmail ID?
is the email ID

No you will need to do a live Microsoft chat.

Is this OK?

How?

What region are you in?

Please.check the.screenshot
UAE

GO here to ask them for the code: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/contactus/

Note: Can you please rate me at the top so I am credited with my time, 5/5 gives me most credit and would be much appreciated. Thanks.