Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have been locked out of my email account and a temp

Customer Question
I have been locked...

I have been locked out of my email account and a temp password ***** promised to be in the mail as of Sunday nite. Still haven’t recd it. What [email protected] I do to expedite this process?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Locked out in all three connected

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/24/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 8 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris