Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am unable to sign into my gmail account. I have tried and…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to sign into my gmail account. I have tried and tried to get it to accept my password, but I think it is totally screwed up. I need to get into that email account. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Well I use it from the Nook, but I have not been able to log in anywhere.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes, it didn't help. I don't have messaging on my phone to receive a code,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Hard to tell, just frustrated

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/24/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 9 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

6
months

Have you been through the google recovery wizard?

Hello? I wonder if you are there
What is that Please? we have attempted several times to login
This is my personal email, and it has been very difficult to get help
I can not afford more money from the internet, and I am starting feel uncomfortable.
if you can't help, please return the $5 I had to pay to get nowhere.

Are you aware of the costs?

it said $5 would solve my problem, it hasn't and apparently will not

The service is not $5.00 and you have been charged more than that.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team and once you're happy, let me know and we can continue.
Regards
Kris