Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Installed Shield to replace what is being discontinued. Do…

Customer Question
Installed Shield to replace...

Installed Shield to replace what is being discontinued. Do not have missing toolbar with read, write, file, edit, etc.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

AOL

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through AOL

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so...thanks

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/24/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 9 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Can you please clarify the issue in detail?

My usual toolbar is missing. The one with the mailbox icon for read, write icon...also file, edit, etc.
I would prefer he usual customer service, at no further charge, thank you.

Are you using AOL desktop?

have installed Shield to replace what is being discontinued

Uninstall it completely and install it again

NO...what happened to the usual customer service???

This is justanswer.com not AOL customer service