Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Currently my volunteer group set up a gmail account and we…

Customer Question
Hi there, currently my...

Hi there, currently my volunteer group set up a gmail account and we did not realize that it seems to be able to only have 1 owner and we need 4 people to have access to the gmail account to get emails, answer and post. What can we do ? Do we need to create a group email that multiple owners with access?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

The owner who set that up maybe but not accessible today. do you need the gmail account info. I know her email address that the account is linked to.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

It is her phone # but don't have access to security questions. She has tried to un check all the verification information to no avail.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

What are the best solutions to have an account that can support the volunteers and handle download of 200 email distribution list

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/24/2017
Email technician: syseng, Information Systems Professional replied 7 months ago
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Professional

My name is David.

Just a moment while I review your question. Thanks.

There was no anser

I'm still here - just reviewing some information and will then post an answer - just a moment please...