Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I believe that my computer has been hacked. I have had

Customer Question
I believe that my...

I believe that my computer has been hacked. I have had problems with my yahoo account. I have had this account for years. However, I have lost control of of my account. Can you help me with this problem?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On the web browser.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried too recover it with my cell phone number, but I have not been successful.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Thank you..

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/24/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

May I connect with you over secure remote session and fix/check the issue dierctly and make your computer secure?

A. Try to login into you webmail account by clicking the link given below:
http://mail.yahoo.com

B.
Step A: please go to https://edit.yahoo.com/forgotroot, and try to reset your Yahoo email account password.
If this does not resolve the issue, please reply back to me the box given below.

C. If you're not able to reset it, please fill out Yahoo recovery form:

Click the link and fill out the details.

Click Me

Under Yahoo ID of the person you are reporting- Please type any *****@******.***

Keep me posted.

I will be standing by.

And kindly if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit), that would be greatly appreciated.