Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can you help with Live Mail? It is Outlook. I guess it's…

Customer Question
Can you help with...

Can you help with Live Mail?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

It is Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I guess it's through a browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

First please let me tell you the problem. With some (not all) my emails get stuck in my Send box and don't actually get sent.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/24/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Who is your email provider?

orange.fr

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?