Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I received a email that I ordered 1 year I tune for

Customer Question
I received a email...

I received a email that I ordered 1 year I tune for 335.00....I didn't order this I tried to cancel it but don't remember I tune account number and password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No I have had a tablet stolen and think that is who doing it...I called at&t and reported it ..

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Idk

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I think last password ***** 1 redoctober

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/24/2017
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 8 months ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

That e-mail was a scam. There was no charge made to your iTunes account.

Did you click the Cancel link in the email and give the scammer all your personal information?